Fixed Right the First Time
When you call us to your home, you can expect all AC repairs to your AC equipment to be done right…the first time. We believe our AC technicians are the best in the business. They diagnose all AC problems, not guess at them. You have our guarantee that we won’t quit working on your air conditioning unit until it is operating to your standards.
Fixed Right or It’s Free™
We guarantee that the repairs on your equipment are fixed right or the AC repair is free. If a repair fails during the same season, we will repair it again absolutely free.
All recommended work must be performed at the time of service to the system. This guarantee excludes minor repairs, consumable items such as filters, etc., adjusting services, and cleaning services.
24-Hour Service AC and Heating Repair Company
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you need AC or heating service, give us a call and we’ll be at your door. We’re committed to giving our customers the best ac service they could ever expect, whenever they need it.
AC Repair Service Fee – What’s Included?
- Complete evaluation of the AC system including both the indoor and outdoor equipment.
- Evaluation of the air delivery and filter system.
- Evaluation of the attic insulation and ventilation.
- Travel and diagnostic time.
- There are no overtime labor fees!
- Our recommendations on how you may lower your utility bills, clean the air and increase reliability and longevity of your systems.
- We inform you of any parts that are outside of manufacturer’s specifications and necessary repairs before those repairs are performed.
Second Opinion Guarantee™
If you are not 110% sure we are right, we will pay for another AC company’s second opinion of our AC diagnosis or recommendations.
Comfort Experts, Inc. will pay for any AC licensed company of your choice to review and inspect work or recommendations provided by us – under the conditions listed below.
- Limit of $99.00.
- The representative of our company must be present during the inspection by the other company. Simply schedule the other AC company to visit your home and notify us of the date and time the other AC company is scheduled to arrive.
- Our company representative will observe the other AC technician performing the AC work.
- You must give reasonable advance notice of the date and time of the second opinion visit, so we may provide a representative to observe the other AC company’s technician.