Are you wondering if it’s finally time to replace your heating system? It’s an expense no one in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex wants to bear if they don’t have to. But in some cases, it’s your best option.
Replacement vs. Repair
Do any of these apply to your heating system?
- Efficiency: Older systems tend to be less efficient—requiring more energy to heat your home—which means it’s more expensive to run. Replacing an old system can save you money in the future.
- Resale Value: If you are selling your house, installing a brand new heating system is a great selling point that adds lots of value.
- Age and Cost: Most heating systems last at least 15-20 years. If yours is older than this you are probably starting to experience costly maintenance bills. It may be less expensive to invest in a new system.
If any of these reasons resonate with you, contact Comfort Experts to discuss installing a brand new, state-of-the-art unit.
Get the Facts First
Comfort Experts will come to your home to analyze your needs and give you facts upon which to make your decision to replace or repair your heating system.
- Our experts will measure your entire home and your windows to create a heat loss analysis with a new unit versus your existing unit.
- We will calculate how much it will cost you vs. how much you will save when replacing a unit.
- We will help determine the right size system for your home and provide you with the final cost you will pay to replace your heating system.
If you determine a new system is right for you, our experts will work quickly to install a new heating system that runs efficiently, saves you money and provides years of value.
If you’re ready to find the right solution, call us at 817-335-3166 and we’ll get started today!