AC Genius is a full-service air conditioning and heating contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. In addition to preventive maintenance checks, service of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills with our thorough cost-benefits analysis. And with our Straight Forward Pricing™ you will always know the exact price of each job before the work begins so you can decide.
You can be confident your family’s comfort and safety rests on our long-standing reputation for quality and responsive service.
Fixed Right or It’s Free™
We guarantee that the repairs on your equipment are fixed right or the repair is free. If a repair fails during the same season, we will repair it again absolutely free.
All recommended work must be performed at the time of service to the system. This guarantee excludes minor repairs, consumable items such as filters, etc., adjusting services, and cleaning services.
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you need service, give us a call and we’ll be at your door. We’re committed to giving our customers the best service they could ever expect, whenever they need it.
What is Included with Our Repair Service Fee
- Complete evaluation of the comfort system including both the indoor and outdoor equipment.
- Evaluation of the air delivery and filter system.
- Evaluation of the attic insulation and ventilation.
- Travel and diagnostic time.
- There are no overtime labor fees!
- Our recommendations on how you may lower your utility bills, clean the air and increase reliability and longevity of your systems.
- We inform you of any parts that are outside of manufacturer’s specifications and necessary repairs before those repairs are performed.
Second Opinion Guarantee™
If you are not 110% sure we are right, we will pay for another company’s second opinion of our diagnosis or recommendations.
AC Genius will pay for any licensed company of your choice to review and inspect work or recommendations provided by AC Genius – under the conditions listed below:
- Limit of $99.00.
- A representative of AC Genius must be present during the inspection by the other company. Simply schedule the other company to visit your home and notify AC Genius of the date and time the other company is scheduled to arrive.
- The AC Genius representative will observe the other technician performing the work.
- You must give reasonable advanced notice of the date and time of the second opinion visit, so we may provide a representative to observe the other company’s technician.