Air Conditioning Maintenance—Dallas/Fort Worth
Fixing your AC can be expensive, especially when it’s not in your budget. Those costs can be avoided with regular air conditioning maintenance from Comfort Experts.
We’ll make sure your system is operating with maximum performance in the sweltering Dallas/Fort Worth heat. With each annual air conditioning maintenance plan our techs will:
- Inspect cooling coil (if accessible)
- Check primary and secondary drains
- Adjust blower components
- Check condenser coil
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check operating pressures or proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Clean and check thermostat
- Monitor air conditioning cycle
- Make recommendations for improvement
What Are The Benefits of a Regular Inspection?
Correct preventative maintenance enables us to catch problems when they are simple to fix. It also:
- Lowers energy use
- Extends equipment life
- Decreases repair needs
- Improves Capacity
Call us today at 817-335-3166 to schedule your AC maintenance.
Remember to ask about our Free AC Second Opinion, too.