$5.20 Heating Tune Up / Safety Inspection
**** For a Limited Time Only! ****
We are rolling prices back to the year we went into business, 1962, on our precision tune-up of your Heating and AC System.
Here are just a few of the services we’ll perform during our 47 point inspection:
- Checking Freon levels
- Oiling condensing unit motor
- Checking electrical connections
- Inspecting indoor coil
- Oiling indoor motor
- Flushing drain lines
- Inspect ductwork
- Checking for air leaks
- Checking thermostat operation
- Verifying proper cooling capacity
Same day appointments are available at no extra charge!
And if your heater or furnace is in need of service, we can repair any heating issue, including:
- A dirty filter: A dirty filter can restrict the flow of air over your evaporator. This can cause icing and then tiny cracks and leaks
- A tubing leak: Because copper tubing in your unit is fragile, any punctures, or even normal wear and tear could cause leaks, which only experts can detect
- A valve leak: Vibrations or rust can cause failure of valves
Whether it’s one of these scenarios or one of a myriad of other problems, Comfort Experts’ certified technicians get your heating system running quickly.
Comfort Experts repairs all types of heating units, including:
- Zoned heating systems
- Packaged heating units
- Heat pump systems
- Forced air systems
- And more!
What can you expect from us?
- 24/7 service, so you never have to suffer through a cold night with no heat.
- Expert diagnosis—no guessing. We uncover the exact cause of your heating outage.
- Fixed right the first time. That means we won’t quit working until your unit works.
- Second Opinion Guarantee. If you don’t think our diagnosis or recommendations are correct, we will pay for another AC company’s second opinion.
Call us at 817-341-5167 today to schedule your tune up and safety inspection or get your heating system repaired by the experts at Comfort Experts.